- Take charge of the treasury office, perform the duties provided for under Book II of the Local Government Code.
- Take custody and exercise proper management of funds of the LGU concerned.
- Submit to the LCE certified statement of income and expenditures for budget preparation purposes.
- Treasury Department committed to deliver basic services to its constituents in terms of financial support to plans in progress of LGU.
- Maintain and update tax information system of LGU and accurate recording of tax revenues collected.
Elmer M. Fruelda - Municipal Mayor
- Gromyko F. Andrade
- Ruth F. Fojas
- Orlando Gil F. Fajarillo, Jr. - OIC - Disbursing
- Lenie F. Fojas - OIC
- Kinjerald Y. Fajarillo - OIC
- Nitranito F. Falogme - OIC
- Melonie M. Fajarillo
- Myrna F. Fajardoza
- Jelibeth F. Faner
- Ramon F. Reyes III
- Jaynick F. Fajiculay
- Percilito F. Capinig Jr.